Behavioral Health for PCPs
Primary Care Providers (PCP) contracted with Health Net Access may treat and manage, within the scope of their practice, the behavioral health diagnoses of anxiety, depression, postpartum depression and Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Below are clinical toolkits and guidelines to assist the PCP in assessing the needs of member and if clinically needed refer the member to the Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA).
Childhood Behavioral Health Guidelines and Toolkit
Adult Behavioral Health Guidelines and Toolkit
Postpartum Depression Resources
Member Resources for Peripartum and Postpartum Depression
- Arizona Postpartum Warm Line: 1-888-434-6667
(Offers phone support and resource information to Arizona women and their families who may be experiencing pregnancy and postpartum adjustment, anxiety and depression)
- The Arizona Postpartum Wellness Coalition
- AZ Pregnancy and Postpartum Depression Support Groups
- Postpartum Couples
- Postpartum Depression in Men
Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Toolkit
- Alcohol and Other Drug Tool Kit (pdf)
The information in this tool kit can assist providers in screening and interacting with patients who use alcohol and other drugs.
- Video Library
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- National Institute of Mental Health
Suicide Prevention Hotlines
- 1-800-Suicide (National) 1-800-784-2433
- (480) 784-1500 (Maricopa County)
- 1-866-205-5229 (Arizona – Toll Free)
For community mobile response and facility-based crisis intervention call the Maricopa County Crisis Response Network at 1-602-222-9444. All services are confidential.
Behavioral Health Referral
Opioid Tool Kit
An educational aid to improve care and safety with opioid therapy.